My wonderful pages in Philippines!



                     Hi! How was my daily life, my new experience, and the places that I visit in the Philippines?

I'll show you here!



       On September 18, Jambi University sent 10 education faculty students from different study programs to take part in the Project Sea Teacher Batch 9 at several universities in the Philippines ( Mariano Marcos State University, Don Mariana Marcos State University, and President Raymond Magsasay University ) for approximately one month. 
And yes! Here's the beginning of this story

                                                        We are ready to explore and learn a lot in the Philippines!





                                                                 Don't forget to take photos of the golden hour view 📸




        September 19 th was the first day I started this journey, from Jambi to Laoag City. This is the real long journey for me to travel far with 4 flights and 3 transits in several airports with a long duration of time. 
       But as the Indonesian proverb " berakit rakit ke hulu, berenang renang ke tepian " means work hard first,happy later. 
And yes! When I arrived in Laoag, my friends and I were greeted by maam Eva and maam fee, after that we went to Mmsu Laoag to meet the teachers, lecturers there and we eat together. 



       After that, we continued the day with a tour to another campus in Batac, with other sea teacher friends from UII and Unmul
       At first, I thought that we would stay and do many activities on the Batac campus, as my expected from Google. but it turned out to be on the Laoag campus. Its okayy I really enjoyed to be here.

     I started doing activities and adapting here, learning a lot of things from language, attitude and how to go somewhere with public transportation such as trycicle, japney etc .



                                                                   
Ten of us walking to the market




we cook Indonesian food! And this is our first meal.

I tried a lot of food here, the taste is very unique and delicious, what is my favorite food? Of course the chipay (laman) with barbeque powder and manggo graham 










I was joined the festival of Bagong pilipinas! And this is our picture when we watch the concert, so excited to join this concert! 


This is when we participated in MMSU's sea teacher event, such as culminating.
We proudly show and introduced Indonesian culture here by wearing batik and Indonesian traditional clothes!




And I was also asked to give a speech as the participant sea teacher representative.




And of course, as young adventurers, we are very excited to explore many interesting destinations in Ilocos Norte. Laoag, San Nicolas, Paoay, Pasuquin, Batac, Sanddunes, Fort Ilocandia, and many more places that we haven't visited yet, I believe we will come back and visit many places there, one of them is Vigan and Pagudpud, wait for me there!














These are my great teachers that  I meet here, I forgot to take a photo with the other teachers. thank you very much for your guidance maam, sir ! 












I also have many friends here, so gratefull to meet them, I'm sure we will meet again! See you soon in the future 






  




And yaa. My journeys here is over, I have to go back to Indonesia and continue my dream in Indonesia, meet again with my loved ones in Indonesia,my family, my best friends. And I will always remember this experience, I Will come back again with my future, and share my story with my future husband and children! Im so proud of myself!

Until we meet again Philippines!










Komentar

Postingan Populer