Hello!

 SEA TEACHER PROJECT

Batch 9

The picture of 10 Indonesian students take teaching intership at MMSU

 

Ten students from three universities in indonesia : Universitas Jambi( Dhania Adela Putri, Dicky Afrian and Yola Kartika) , Universitas Mulawarman ( Mirda Latifah, Bening Anggraeni and Niken Ewitadiyanti) and Universitas Islam Indonesia ( Aureliana Ditasari, Rasyid, zulvia Dharma and Suroya Batrisia) 

And let's get to know about me


 

Hello, I am Dhania Adela, a student of English education program from Jambi university who participated in sea teacher projects at Mariano Marcos state university.

 I have interests in literature, scientific writing, business and traveling of course! 



    On campus, I am active in saveral organization that focuses on scientific writing, besides that I am also active in some organation outside of the campus as well.




        At the beginning of my studies in college, in 2020. I participated in Mandarin international classes, and participate as a volunter of national community GMD " Gerakan Mengajar Desa" and part of the Indonesian research student board.
 



        I am awardee of the Jambi university entrepreneurial student program in 2021. And developed a regional culinary innovation business with my team. 



    
         In 2022, I was one of the participants in the independent Student Exchange program in East Java, at Muhammadiyah University of Sidoarjo. In this program I learn a lot of about the culture, language, and of course I traveling to many wonderful places in Java island!





 And yaa! In 2023 I got the opportunity to participate in the sea teacher project batch 9 at Mariano marcos state university, laoag city, Philippines!



Komentar

Postingan Populer